Three stories of fun await you at the Continental Mid-town.
Whether you’re relaxing in the lounge, swinging in a basket chair on the jet-set mezzanine or taking in the night on the airy rooftop patio, it’s a total reprieve from the expected. The mouth-watering menu features bold and eclectic flavors, from signature jumbo lump crab pad thai and Szechuan shoestring fries to playful spins like cheesesteak spring rolls and French onion soup dumplings. Expertly mixed pop and retro cocktails ensure there’s something for everyone to sip on, no matter the occasion.
Continental Mid-Town offers a playful reprieve from the expected. Enjoy creative cocktails and mouth-watering global cuisine in this dramatic space which features a two-story atrium, whimsical lounge and outdoor patio.
- Main Dining room available for up to 36 guests
- Semi-Private mezzanine lounge available for up to 45 guests for reception
- Semi-Private mezzanine available for up to 100 guests seated or 150 reception
- Private indoor / outdoor roof deck available for up to 46 guests seated or 80 reception (120 including outside)
- Full buyout (first two floors) 200 seated / 300 reception
Please enter a Username on the Instagram plugin Settings page
There is no connected account for this username
17 Places to Eat Great Mac 'n' Cheese in Philly
“Mac ‘n’ cheese Continental style means swapping elbows for orzo, blending Gruyère and fontina for the perfect creamy kick, and loading the dish up with luxe lobster.”
Read more on Philly Mag here.